YOU ARE Love (Part 1)
Foundational Scripture (1 Corinthians 13: 1-8)
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
- Who or what is preventing you from loving with the CHRIST-kind of love?
- Don’t allow the PAIN of your PAST to keep your from receiving or operating in God’s love.
- God’s love will come TO you, change you, and then flow THROUGH you.
- Trust God to heal your hurt.
- Trust God to heal your pain.
- Trust God and receive His love.
My Pastor, Apostle Tony Brazelton said, “Jesus did not come as an example FOR us, but actually as an example OF us.”
- Jesus IS love.
- Jesus BECAME love everywhere He went.
- We are supposed to be just like Jesus. “As Jesus is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17).
Get inspired to let God HEAL you!
Get inspired to let God USE you!
Get inspired to become LOVE in the world today!
GOD’s LOVE HAS COME TO YOU, NOW LET IT FLOW THROUGH YOU!
YOU ARE LOVE!
Until next week,