YOU ARE an Extraordinary Person
I am excited and thankful to be launch my new website today. I plan to release a new video every Saturday and write blog posts as often as I am led. Today’s message, my very first, is entitled, “YOU ARE an Extraordinary Person”. It is part of a “YOU ARE” series that I believe will be a blessing to you.
Please watch the video and be blessed.
Here are a few golden nuggets you will find in the message:
- God has created you with extraordinary gifts and talents and He placed them in before you were born.
- God can place His extra on your ordinary, so you can be the extraordinary person He called you to be.
- No matter what you are going through, remember God can raise you up. Inside of you is an extraordinary person.
- Say, “God has planted seeds of success in me and I am successful!”
- Say, “I have divine assignment, so I am going to rise up and become the person God called me to be – by God’s grace, for God’s glory!”
- The greater your assignment, the greater the attack will be. But that’s okay, but God is with you.
- If God is for you, then the entire world can be against you and you will still win!
- In the end YOU ALWAYS WIN!
- Say, “I am an extraordinary person and an extraordinary God lives inside of me!”
- Be careful what you allow to go through your ear and eye gates, because what you see and listen to will become part of you.
- The words we plant in our children, even from a very young age, will become part of them and either help or hurt them in life.
- If you surround yourself with wise people, you will be wise. If you surround yourself with foolish people, you will become foolish (Prov 13:20).
- You serve an extraordinary God. He lives inside of you. That makes you an extraordinary person by His grace!